As per GoI circular dated Dec 14, 2021, international passengers arriving from or having visited 'Countries at Risk' must pre-book their RT-PCR test. Airlines will verify the pre-booking of test prior to boarding.
International passengers arriving at BLR Airport can visit the below link to pre-book and pre-pay.
COVID-19 Test Lab: Auriga Research Private Limited
Cost for test:
- Abbott ID Express RT-PCR test: Rs 3,000. Waiting time: Upto 60 minutes
- TataMD - Rapid-PCR test: Rs. 1,200. Waiting time: Upto 2 hours 30 minutes
- Standard RT-PCR test: Rs 500. Waiting time: 4-6 hours
These rates are fixed by the Government of Karnataka
Process to claim refund
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on +91 9535478675
The email must have the below information to issue the refund:
- Full Name
- Registered Phone number
- Registered Email ID
- Payment Transaction proof
- Registration details
- Reason for Refund
What are the latest travel guidelines for international passengers arriving in Karnataka?
As per the GoI circular dated January 7, 2021, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Passengers must submit complete and factual information in self-declaration form on the Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before scheduled travel, including last 14 days travel details
- Upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report; test must be conducted within 72 hrs prior to the journey. A declaration with respect to authenticity of the test report is mandatory.
- Upload the vaccination certificate and mention the date of final dose of vaccination.
- Only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after thermal screening
- Passengers must download Aarogya Setu app on their mobile phones
- Passengers must give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to the MoCA (GoI) through the Airline that they would abide by the decisions of the appropriate Govt authorities to undergo home/institutional quarantine/self-health monitoring, as warranted.
- Passengers originating or transiting from at risk-countries shall be informed by the airlines that they will undergo post arrival testing, quarantine if tested negative, stringent isolation protocols if tested positive
- International passengers arriving from or having visited 'Countries at Risk' must pre-book their RT-PCR test on Air Suvidha portal. Airlines will verify the pre-booking of test prior to boarding. Passengers facing any difficulty in pre-booking will be accompanied by airline staff to the registration counter at the Airport for testing.
ARRIVAL AT BLR AIRPORT
- Passengers have to undergo Thermal screening (if found symptomatic, will be isolated as per protocol)
- The online self-declaration form shall be shown to the Airport Health Officials
- Passengers coming from Countries at risk viz Countries in Europe including UK, South Africa, Brazil, Botswana, China, Ghana, Mauritius, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Hong Kong, Israel, Congo, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Nigeria, Tunisia and Zambia must follow the below:
- Submission of swab sample for post arrival COVID-19 test at the point of arrival (self-paid). Wait for results at the airport before exiting the Terminal or taking a connecting flight
- If tested negative, follow home quarantine for 7 days. Retest on 8th day of arrival. Upload results on Air Suvidha portal to be monitored by respective States. If negative, self-monitor health for the next 7 days
- If tested positive, samples will be sent for genomic testing; sent to a separate isolation facility for treatment as per standard protocol
- Passengers coming from Countries (of origin of flight) other than the countries at risk, listed above, will be allowed to leave the airport. 2% of the passengers shall undergo random testing at airport on arrival. Such travellers shall be escorted by the concerned airlines to testing area on arrival. The cost of testing of such travellers will be borne by BIAL. Effective Jan 11, 2022, all passengers shall undergo home quarantine for 7 days and will undertake RT-PCR test on 8th day of arrival. Upload results on Air Suvidha portal to be monitored by respective States. If negative, self-monitor health for the next 7 days.
- Note: Children under the age of 5 years are exempted from pre and post arrival testing. However, if found symptomatic for COVID-19 on arrival, or during home quarantine period, they shall undergo testing and will be treated as per State protocol.
- For updated information on countries at risk, as specified by Govt. of India, visit www.mohfw.gov.in
- Passenger shall pre-register and pre-pay for their RTPCR test on arrival by self-registering at aurigaresearch.in